Amazon Resellers Do You Need A Less Than Truckload (LTL) Or Truckload Delivery Service?
247 Logistics Ltd can collect from you for delivery into local Amazon fulfilment centres. This gives Amazon resellers the opportunity to deliver their goods to customers via the Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) service.
It’s a reliable delivery service trusted by your customers, and also gives online retailers a valuable opportunity to sell ‘next day’ to Amazon Prime members.
It’s easy – Sellers request a delivery slot with Amazon for their goods via their Amazon Seller Central account, then contact LTS direct to arrange a collection – just call us on 01582 635913 or email us at email@example.com.
You do have to prepare your pallets in accordance with Amazon’s guidelines –
- Pallets must be standard four-way access pallets of 1200mm x 1000mm
- All pallets must be stretch-wrapped in clear plastic – pallets wrapped in black/opaque stretch-wrap may be rejected.
- Pallets must not exceed 1.7m in height when single-stacked, or 1.5m when double-stacked (including the height of the pallet).
- Cartons on pallets should not exceed 15kg.
- Total weight of a pallet must not exceed 1000kg (double stacked 2000kg).
The full terms, conditions and requirements can be viewed at:
Amazon FBA Requirements